KIA ORA KOUTOU KATOA.
COVID 19 PROTECTION FRAME WORK (TRAFFIC LIGHTS) SETTINGS ARE NOW IN PLACE, THE CURRENT LOCAL TRAFFIC LIGHT SETTING IS ORANGE
UNDER THE CURRENT SETTING (ORANGE) WE WILL MAINTAIN:
- IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER OUR OFFICE (SEE YOUR GP/DOCTOR) OTHERWISE PLEASE PHONE THE OFFICE – 07 3129 874
- MAXIMUM OF 3 MANUHIRI (VISITORS) IN THE OFFICE AT A TIME
- FACE COVERING MUST BE WORN
- PLEASE SANITISE HANDS UPON ENTRY
- ALL VISITORS INCLUDING CONTRACTORS & GROUPS ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN IN & COMPLETE A COVID 19 HEALTH DECLARATION ON OUR VisTab TABLET
- PLEASE SCAN QR CODE IF YOU HAVE THE NZ COVID TRACER APP
- MAINTAIN 1 METRE PHYSICAL DISTANCING
PLEASE SEE OUR OFFICE HOURS BELOW:
- MONDAY – 8:30AM – 5:00PM
- TUESDAY – 8:30AM – 5:00PM
- WEDNESDAY – 8:30AM – 5:00PM
- THURSDAY – 8:30AM – 5:00PM
- FRIDAY – 8:30AM – 4:30PM
WE TAKE PRIDE IN KEEPING OUR KAIMAHI AND YOU OUR WHANAU/MANUHIRI SAFE AT ALL TIMES, ESPECIALLY DURING THIS COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US IF YOU REQUIRE ANY SUPPORT HOWEVER, IF YOU REQUIRE FUTHER SUPPORT, PLEASE CONTACT THE SERVICES BELOW:
|Youth Helpline||0800 376 633|
|Lifeline (24 hours)||0800 543 354|
|Victim Support||0800 842 846|
|Alcohol & Drug Helpline (24 hours)||0800 787 797|
|Psychiatric Emergency Team (24 hours)||0800 166 167|
|Suicide Prevention Helpline||0508 828 865|
|Mental Health Crisis||0800 774 545|
|Respite Care Services – Community Mental Health||07 306 0154|
– Whakatane Hospital
– Disability Resource Centre
|07 306 0999
07 307 1447
KIA HAUMARU TE NOHO.
NAU MAI HAERE MAI WELCOME!
Rakeiwhenua Trust, trading as Tūhoe Hauora has been delivering health services for more than 15 years – catering predominantly for the health needs of Māori. Tūhoe Māori in particular, have a high proportion of low income earners and have experienced negative health service delivery in the past, resulting in poor health and social outcomes for our communities.
While the Trust has experienced its share of trials and setbacks, each year has seen Tūhoe Hauora go from strength to strength, both in the range of programmes we offer and in the number and nature of our consumers.
The platform of being a Tūhoe health provider, on which the Trust was established, has been further enhanced by our organisation being mandated by Tūhoe Hapū. This is a significant strategy from the Trust’s perspective, as mandate means that the wider Tūhoe community has declared an interest in the wellbeing of the Trust and more importantly, the outcomes we achieve for consumers through our programmes and other services delivered.
We welcome feedback and are particularly interested in hearing of any opportunities for new or increased services within our communities. If you have any questions regarding any of our programmes and/or other services delivered, please feel free to contact us.